Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017 – 169 Lecturer Vacancies
Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJE), Rajasthan has recently released the latest job notification Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017 for 169 vacancies of Lecturer Positions.
- Rajasthan SJE 2017 Recruitment
- Social Justice Empowerment Dept Vacancies 2017
- SJE Rajasthan Lecturer Jobs 2017
- SJE Rajasthan 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure for Rajasthan SJE Notification
- Registration Fee details of SJE Notification
- Download the PDF of Rajasthan SJE 2017 Notification
Overview of Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017:
SJE, Rajasthan invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Rajasthan Government Jobs can apply for this Rajasthan SJE Lecturer 2017 Notification on or before last date 30th June, 2017.
Rajasthan SJE Lecturer Notification 2017 details are as follows:
|Name of the Organization||Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJE), Rajasthan|
|Total Number of Vacancies||169|
|Name of the Posts||· Principal: 04 Posts.
· Lecturer: 72 Posts.
· Senior Teacher: 09 Posts.
· Lecturer Grade II: 07 Posts.
· PET II: 05 Posts.
· Librarian III: 16 Posts.
· Laboratory Assistant: 50 Posts.
· Laboratory Worker: 06 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants should pass 12th, Diploma, Degree or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/06/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 30/06/2017.
- Date of the interview: 06th & 07th July, 2017.
Application Procedure for Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan SJE www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of SJE lecturer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for Rajasthan SJE Recruitment 2017