Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 Deputy Terminal Manager Vacancies
Air India Limited (AIL) has released the latest job notification Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Deputy Terminal manager and Deputy Administrative manager positions. As per this Notification, Ail is going to fill up 191 members of unreserved vacancies. AIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with Air India Limited (AIL), those may utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable and work hard candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 16th January, 2017.
Details about Air India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited (AIL).
Number of Vacancies: 191 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Terminal Manager.
- Deputy Administrative Manager.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and there is no upper age limit.
Applicants must possess graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview.
Applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.60000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/01/2017.
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Air India Limited www.airindia.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AIL Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.