Airports Authority Recruitment 2017 | 105 Junior Assistant Vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the latest job notification Airports Authority Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as 105 vacant Junior Assistant positions.
- Airports Authority Jobs
- AAI Junior Assistant Vacancies
- AAI 2017 Online Application Form
- AAI Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Fee details about AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Application Procedure for AAI 2017 Notification
- Download the PDF of AAI Recruitment 2017
Overview of Airports Authority Recruitment 2017:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with Airports Authority of India (AAI) can utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable and work hard candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 19th July, 2017.
AAI Junior Assistant 2017 notification vacancy details are as follows:
|Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI).|
|Number of Vacancies: 105 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant|
|Official Website: aai.aero|
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 10th class or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.12500/- to Rs.28500/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.400/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 15th June, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 19th July, 2017.
Procedure to Apply for Airports Authority Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Airports Authority of India www.aai.aero
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AAI Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Click here to apply for Airports Authority Recruitment 2017