Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 | 3914 Revenue Dept Jobs
Andhra Pradesh State Government & Revenue Department as well as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 for 3914 vacancies of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA).
- Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
- Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer Eligibility Criteria
- AP VRO VRA 2017 Application Fee
- Application Procedure for Andhra Pradesh VR VRA 2017 Vacancies
- Download the PDF of Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 Official Advertisement
Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 Overview:
Andhra Pradesh State Government invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department Jobs can apply for this AP VRO VRA Notification 2017 through online. All the applicants can apply for this APPSC VRO Notification 2017 on or before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Notification 2017 details are as follows:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Government & Revenue Department|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3914 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and VRA (Village Revenue Assistant)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017:
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 36 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date to apply online: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for Andhra Pradesh VRO VRA Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of APPSC www.appsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of Andhra Pradesh PSC Revenue Department Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload all your essential documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Click here to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2017