APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 Apply online for 611 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of the 611 Lecturer, Assistant Statistical Officer, Assistant Director and Assistant chemist posts. APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 has been released 2 days before only. APPSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job hunters who are searching for the state government jobs or lecturer jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, those may download this official notification and must read all the details thoroughly. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and must submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 611 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: 504 Posts.
- Assistant Statistical Officer in AP Economics & Statistical Subordinate Services: 95 Posts.
- Assistant Director: 08 Posts.
- Clinical Psychologist: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Chemist: 02 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years.
Applicants must possess graduation or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms. Pay scale will be depends upon the post name.
- For General candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.120/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 28/01/2017.
Steps to apply for APPSC Lecturer Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of APPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Now start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.