BRBNMPL Manager Recruitment 2017 – 407 Trainee Jobs
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was released the latest employment notification BRBNMPL Manager Recruitment 2017 in the month of February, 2017 at its official website. BRBNMPL is going to recruit the applicants as various vacant assistant manager and industrial workman grade I posts. As per this notification, BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 needs to fill up 407 vacancies of assistant manager positions. BRBNMPL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Applicants can fill the BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 application form from 14th February, 2017 to 28th February, 2017.
Details about BRBNMPL Manager Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL).
Total Number of Posts: 407 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager: 57 Posts.
- Industrial Workman Grade I (Trainee): 350 Posts.
- Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess B.Tech or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate and must have good academic records from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For Assistant Manager Posts, candidates will get pay scale as Rs.15050/- to Rs.41760/- with grade pay Rs.5520/- per month.
- For Industrial Workman Posts, applicants will get salary as Rs.7000/- to Rs.24240/- with grade pay Rs.2280/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- for assistant manager and Rs.200/- for industrial workman posts.
- BRBNMPL 2017 Applications are begins from: 14th February, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28th February, 2017.
How to apply for BRBNMPL Manager Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of BRBNMPL www.brbnmpl.co.in
- After that, click on the link of BRBNMPL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.