CRPF Recruitment 2017 GD Constable Vacancies
Central Reserved Police Force (CRPF) is going to release the CRPF Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as constable GD, Tradesman and LDCE vacancies. As per this notification, CRPF needs to fulfil various vacant positions. CRPF invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official page. Job seekers who are searching for the CRPF Latest Constable Jobs 2017, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Interested and eligible candidates may download the CRPF Online Application Form 2017 and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about CRPF Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- GD Constable.
- CRPF LDCE.
Category wise vacancy Details:
|Candidate||SC||ST||OBC||General||Total Number of Vacancies|
- Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants must possess 10th class or 10+2 o equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Test.
Applicants who are selected for the CRPF Jobs 2017, those will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates who are going to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017, those no need to pay the registration fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of CRPF www.crpfindia.com.
- Click on the link of CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now filling the application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for further reference.