Indian Navy Chargemen Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Indian Naval Department, Naval Dockyard Mumbai has recently uploaded an employment notification Indian Navy Chargemen Recruitment 2017 in the month of December, 2016 on its official website. The naval Department of India is going to recruit the 121 vacancies of Erstwhile Chargemen II Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are searching for the Latest Defence Jobs in India can register online for Navy Chargemen Recruitment 2017. Online applications for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 are available from 24th December, 2016 to 12th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Indian Navy Chargemen Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Number of vacancies||121 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Erstwhile Chargemen II (Group B, Non Industrial, Non Gazetted) Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
- Engineering: 33 Posts.
- Electrical: 14 Posts.
- Weapon: 08 Posts.
- Construction: 24 Posts.
- Maintenance: 10 Posts.
- Production, Planning & Control: 32 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Chargemen Recruitment 2017:
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must have a qualified degree in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following,
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- as per organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.185/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.95/-.
- For Physically Disabled candidates, Rs.25/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/01/2017.
How to apply for Indian Navy Chargemen Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Indian Navy www.indiannaval.nic.in.
- Click on the link to online application form of Naval Dockyard Chargemen Posts.
- Fill all the details in the Indian Navy Chargemen II Online Application Form.
- Upload all your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- At finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.