IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online www.iocrefrecruit.in
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of 128 Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice vacancies at IOCL Northern India in Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 28th January, 2017. IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs, those must utilize this best opportunity as early as possible.
Vacancy Details about IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Number of Posts: 128 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Trade Apprentice.
- Technician Apprentice.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- For Technician Apprentice Posts, Applicants must pass their Diploma in relevant engineering discipline from any recognized university.
- For Trade Apprentice Posts, candidates must possess 3 years B.Sc in Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Chemistry etc.
- Written examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.7530/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/01/2017.
- Date of the examination: February, 2017.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of IOCL www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- Click on the link of IOCL Latest Job Notification.
- Then fill the application form with accurate details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your required certificates and photograph.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.