ITBP Notification 2018 | 241 Constable Vacancies | Apply Here
Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force (ITBP) was recently issued an employment news regarding ITBP Notification 2018 on its official website for 241 constable and head constable Positions.
- ITBP Notification 2018
- ITBP 2018 Constable Vacancies
- Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force Latest Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria for ITBP 2018 Recruitment
- ITBP 2018 Registration Fee Details.
- Online Application Procedure for ITBP 2018 Notification
- Download the PDF of ITBP 2018 Recruitment Advertisement
Overview of ITBP Notification 2018:
The Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force (ITBP) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest ITBP Jobs can apply for this ITBP Notification 2018 through online on or before the last date.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 vacancy details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Boarder Police Force (ITBP)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||241 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Constable & Head Constable Posts|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Notification 2018:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess their Matriculation or ITI certificate or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Verification of Original Documents.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Skill Test.
- Merit List.
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization per month.
|Starting date to apply online||02/01/2018|
|Ending date to apply online||31/01/2018|
Procedure to apply for ITBP Notification 2018:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ITBP www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of ITBP Latest Jobs 2018.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018