Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 – 17572 TGT Teacher Jobs
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) was issued the latest job notification Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 at its official website. JSSC has decided to conduct the written exam for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) vacancies in various government schools in TSP and Non TSP areas. For this JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017, organization is going to fill up 17572 vacancies. Online applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates. All the suitable applicants can submit the application form from 06th February, 2017 to 15th March, 2017 from its official website.
Vacancy Details about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 17572 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT).
- Scheduled Areas: 8423
- Non Scheduled Areas: 9149
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree with B.Ed qualification or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-.
- Unreserved category applicants, Rs.460/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.115/-.
- Application begins from: 06/02/2017.
- Last date for apply online: 15/03/2017.
- Opening date to pay the application fee: 06/02/2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 20/02/2017.
How to apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of Jharkhand SSC www.jssc.in
- Click on Jharkhand SSC TGT Advertisement 2017 PDF link.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on apply for online application.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Submit the form after checking thoroughly.