KPCL Welfare Officer Results 2017 | Karnataka KPCL MO Exam Score Card
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has finished the KPCL Welfare Officer 2017 written examination in the month of December, 2017. Now Karnataka Power Corporation is going to release the KPCL Welfare Officer Results 2017 very soon at its main portal.
- KPCL Welfare Officer Results 2017
- Karnataka Power Corporation Medical Officer Exam Merit List 2017
- KPCL MO Exam Score card 2017
- Karnataka KPCL Welfare Officer Interview Call Letter 2017
- KPCL Medical Officer Exam Final Results 2017
- Download the PDF of KPCL Welfare Officer Exam Score card PDF 2017
Overview of KPCL Welfare Officer Results 2017:
The Karnataka Power Corporation invited the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Selection process will be done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview. KPCL has conducted the Karnataka Power Corporation Medical Officer 2017 written examination on 17th December, 2017 at various exam centers.
Karnataka KPCL Medical Officer 2017 written exam details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts||· Medical Officer.
· Welfare Officer
|Date of the Examination||17/12/2017|
|Results will be available from||Soon Available|
KPCL Welfare Officer Results 2017 will be available after three to four weeks completion of the exam date at its main portal. Candidates who had appeared the Karnataka Power Corporation Medical Officer 2017 written exam can check their KPCL MO Score Card from its official website.
Steps to Download the KPCL Welfare Officer Results 2017:
- Go to the official website of KPCL www.karnatakapower.com
- After that, search for the link of Karnataka KPCL MO Exam Merit List 2017.
- Then, enter your hall ticket number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- KPCL Welfare Officer Results will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to download the Karnataka KPCL Medical Officer Exam Result 2017