Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Sub Inspector Jobs
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently published the latest job notification Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 to conduct Police Sub Inspector Preliminary Exam 2017 for the recruitment of 750 Police Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible applicants may apply for this MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017 through official website from 07th December, 2016 to 27th December, 2016. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details about Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 750 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Police Sub Inspector.
Candidates lower age should be 19 years and upper age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in preliminary examination, mains examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.373/-.
- For SC/ST/PH category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.273/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/12/2016.
- Opening date to pay the registration fee: 08/12/2016.
- Ending date to pay the fee: 28/12/2016.
How to apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of MPSC www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on MPSC Police Inspector Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.