MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 | Download Here
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is going to conduct the Maharashtra State Electricity Assistant Engineer 2017 written exam very soon. Now Organization is going to release the MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 on its official page.
- MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Maharashtra State Electricity Engineer Exam Call Letter 2017
- MAHATRANSCO AE EE 2017 Exam Date
- MAHATRANSCO 2017 Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
- Check MAHATRANSCO 2017 AE EE Answer Key
- MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer 2017 Results
- Download the PDF of MAHATRANSCO AE EE Exam Hall Ticket 2017
MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 Overview:
MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Exam Call Letter 2017 will be available soon at its official page. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017. Here we are providing the MAHATRANSCO Notification 2017 vacancy details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||115 Posts|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer & Executive Engineer|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
|Hall ticket released on||15 days before the exam date|
Candidates who had applied for the MAHATRANSCO Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017 can download the MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 from its official website. All the applied candidates should reach one hour before to the examination center.
Steps to Download the MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website of MAHATRANSCO www.mahatransco.in
- After that, search for the link of Maharashtra State Electricity Engineer Exam Call Letter 2017.
- Then, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Hall ticket will be available on your computer screen.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to download Maharashtra MAHATRANSCO Exam Call Letter 2017