NEET Notification 2017 Apply Online for UG & PG Courses Exam Dates
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release NEET Application Form 2017 on its official website. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medicine examination of the country. NEET 2017 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving candidates in MBBS and BDS courses at best colleges of India. The applicants who are interested in NEET 2017 Notification can apply for the examination on or before the last date of application form. He registration process will start soon. Candidates have to check the NEET Notification 2017 eligibility criteria like age limit, academic details, selection process, registration fee and application process etc are stated below.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Notification 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
Applicants must possess Intermediate with science background that is they having subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany with minimum pass marks can apply for this NEET 2017 exam. The aggregate of the marks of the candidates should be as follows below,
- For General candidates, 50% marks.
- For SC/ST/BC applicants, 40% marks.
- Differently able candidates, 45% aggregate.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the merit list only.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/- (Rs.2000/- late fee).
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.550/- (Rs.1550/- late fee).
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting date for online application form||December, 2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||December, 2016|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||January, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form with late fee||January, 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||February, 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||April, 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||May, 2017|
|Date of Results declaration||In the month of June, 2017|
Procedure to apply for NEET Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CBSE NEET www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Before going to apply, candidates must read the official notification carefully.
- Applicants must have valid email id, password and phone number.
- Download the NEET Application Form 2017 and must read all the details fields.
- Fill the NEET Application Form 2017 and generate a registration number.
- Review filled application details once.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details of the NEET 2017.
- Generate NEET 2017 application form confirmation page.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.