NIELIT Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online | 340 Vacancies
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 has released notification for 340 Scientist, Technical Assistant Posts.
Overview of NIELIT Recruitment 2017
Vacancies of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Educational Qualification for NIELIT
Age Limit for NIELIT Recruitment 2017
Application Fees for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Important Dates for NIELIT Recruitment 2017
Procedure to fill NIELIT Scientist, Technical Assistant Vacancies
Overview of NIELIT Recruitment 2017:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous scientific society. It is the under the control of Electronics and Information Technology ministry. AICTE and MEITY jointly developed this in the year 1990. From the last two decades NIELIT plays a major role in IT Training. It is also successful in executing in agriculture census.
As the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is large, Centers are also increased in India. At Present NIELIT has 35 Offices in India. As the offices are increased people also require. Hence NIELIT has recruiting 340 Scientist, Technical Assistants for 2017. Candidates who are interested in Govt Jobs and eligible for these posts can apply on (or) before 31st August 2017.
The Details of NIELIT Recruitment 2017 are given below:
|Name of the Organisation||NIELIT|
|Number of Vacancies||340|
|Name of Posts||Scientist and Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
Vacancies of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology:
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
Educational Qualification for NIELIT:
- Scientist-B: Candidates should have Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication or MSC Degree in Applied Electronics/Physics with one year of experience.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant A: Candidates should have passed M.Sc/MS/MCA/B.Tech in any stream from any recognized university.
Age Limit for NIELIT Recruitment 2017:
Candidates age should not exceed 30 years.
Application Fees for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology:
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- For Remaining Candidates: No Fee
Important Dates for NIELIT Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date to apply: 5th August 2017.
- Final Date to apply: 31st August 2017.
Procedure to fill NIELIT Scientist, Technical Assistant Vacancies:
- Launch Website applydelhi.nielit.gov.in
- Read Official Notification Carefully.
- Fill application form without any error.
- Upload all required documents.
- Recheck Once before submitting.
- Finally take a print out for future use.