Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for RRB JE 5260 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment 2017 will be releasing notification for RRB Jobs 2017 on its official website for various Junior Engineer Posts. Good news for the candidates who are interested in Latest Railway Jobs in India. As per the notification, RRB is going to fill the 5260 JE vacancies. All the eligible candidates can apply for the RRB Junior Engineer Vacancies through its official website. Candidates have to submit the RRB Application Form 2017 before the Last Date.
About Railway Recruitment Board Careers
Indian Railway Recruitment Board is driven by Central Government. There are several zones across all the states in India. The Railway Recruitment Board main aim is to provide the employment to the poor people for various posts in different departments. Hence, Indian Railways every year releases multiple notifications for various posts. Similarly this year 2017 also, RRB has issued the latest notification.
Railway Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|No of Posts||5260|
|Name of the Examination||Junior Engineer Exam 2017|
Railway Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved Category candidates.
Candidates must have diploma with three years or any equivalent examination from recognized universities.
Candidates has the follow the below selection procedure for the Railway Recruitment 2017
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Railway Recruitment Board is offering attractive salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
Steps to apply for the Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Launch the official website of RRB indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Link of RRB Junior Engineer 2017 vacancies.
- Then, Click on the Apply online.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Enter Fee Details.
- Upload Scanned photo and signature.
- Attach all the scanned copies of required certificates.
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
- Take the printout of the acknowledgment for future reference.
All the Best for the all candidates who are going to attend the exam. Please feel free to get in touch with us.