Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for 12773 Vacancies
Rajasthan Police Department was released the latest police job notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant police jobs. Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 online applications are invited from interested and eligible job seekers for filling up 12773 constable and sub inspector vacancies. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017, may apply before the last date that is 21st December, 2016. Applicants who are going to apply for this Rajasthan Police Constable or Sub Inspector vacancies, those may read the below notification details. Such are age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and application processes are etc
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 12773 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector (SI).
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
- For Constable Posts: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years.
- For Sub Inspector Posts: Applicants lower age should be 20 years and upper age should be 25 years.
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|Constable||Must have 10th Passed|
|Sub Inspector||Should have Graduation Degree from any recognized university|
Selection of candidates will be based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- Final Merit List.
Physical Standard Test Details:
|Name of the Test||For Male candidates||For Female Applicants|
|Height||Minimum 168 cm||Minimum 157 cm|
|Chest||Minimum 81 cm||–|
|Race||10 kilometres Race should be completed within 60 minutes||5 kilometres race should be completed within 35 minutes|
Candidates who will be selected for Rajasthan Police Jobs will get an attractive pay scale per month through Rajasthan Police Department. Increment will be based on performance and promotion of selected candidates.
- Final date to submit the application form: 21/12/2016.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now choose and press on the Recruitment and Results tab.
- Then select the advertisement link.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Fill application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout of application form for future usage.