South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancies
The South Indian Bank was recently issued the latest job bulletin South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for the recruitment of 468 vacancies of Probationary Clerk Posts.
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- SIB Probationary Clerk Notification 2018
- South Indian Bank 2018 Probationary Clerk Jobs
- South Indian Bank Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- South Indian Bank 2018 Application Procedure
- Registration fee details for South Indian Bank Notification
- Download the PDF of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Overview:
The South Indian Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest bank jobs can apply for this South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2018 through online from 20th December, 2017 to 30th December, 2017.
South Indian Bank 2018 Notification vacancy Details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||468|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Clerk|
|Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in tests conducted by the South Indian Bank selection committee members,
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per South Indian Bank Rules and Regulations.
|Name of the Category||Fee Structure|
- Starting date for online application form: 20/12/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/12/2017.
- Date of the Examination: January, 2018.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of South Indian Bank www.southindianbank.com
- After that, click on the link of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2018.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Start filling the online application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2018