SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Preparation Tips | SSC JE Exam Pattern 2018 | Study Materials
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the written examinations for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) positions in different government organizations under various divisions and sub divisions. Candidates who are interested to get this Junior Engineer Position will need a strong preparation for SSC JE written examination. SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Preparation Tips will help the candidates to enhance their preparation with the help of all the study material they have accumulated.
- SSC Junior Engineer Preparation Tips 2018
- SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Preparation Tips
- SSC JE Selection Criteria 2018
- Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Pattern 2018
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2018
- SSC JE Study Material
Overview of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Selection Criteria:
As per the selection process of SSC Junior Engineer 2018, candidates will have to undergo a two stage process. Stage 1 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) which is in objective type examination. Stage 2 will be Descriptive Examination. SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Preparation will guide the applicants on how to utilize the time and prepare according to the syllabus. Paper I exam will be conducted from 05th January, 2018 to 08th January, 2018.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018:
SSC JE Paper I pattern:
|Paper Name||Mode of Examination||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I (Objective Type)||Computer Based Test (CBT)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||02:00 Hours|
|General Engineering (Civil & Structural, Electrical and Mechanical)||100|
SSC 2018 Junior Engineer Paper II Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Paper||Exam Name||Subjects||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper II||Descriptive Paper||General Engineering||300||03:00 Hours|
SSC Junior Engineer Preparation Tips:
- Applicant should be thorough with the exam pattern.
- Go by the Syllabus.
- Required Study Material.
- Make a Time Table.
- Learn Time Management.
- Practice previous years question papers and etc.
Steps to download the SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Preparation Tips:
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- After that, search for the SSC JE Exam Preparation Tips 2018.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for exam purpose.