Tamil Nadu Civil Services Recruitment 2017 | 9351 VAO Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently announced an employment notification Tamil Nadu Civil Services Recruitment 2017 on its official website.
- Tamil Nadu Civil Services Recruitment 2017
- TNPSC 2017 Group IV Latest Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC CCSE Group IV Notification
- Tamil Nadu Civil Services 2017 Notification Registration Fee Details.
- Online application procedure for TNPSC CCSE IV Notification
- Download the PDF of TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Overview of Tamil Nadu Civil Services Recruitment 2017:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can apply for this TNPSC Group IV Notification 2017 on or before the last date 13th December, 2017.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group IV Notification 2017 vacancy details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||9351 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||· Village Administrative Officer (VAO).
· Junior Assistant.
· Stenographer etc posts.
|Name of the Examination||Combined Civil Services Exam (CCSE IV) or Group IV|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Civil Services Recruitment 2017:
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
All the interested candidates need to pay the fee Rs.75/- as an examination fee and Rs.50/- as one time registration fee.
- Starting date to apply online: 14/11/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 13/12/2017.
- Date of the TN CCSE VAO Exam: 11/02/2018.
Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Civil Services Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of TNPSC Group IV Vacancies.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for TNPSC Civil Services Junior Assistant Notification 2017