TCS NextStep Registration for 2017:
TCS NextStep is crucial step which connects students with TCS, a top Asian MNC company .This platform helps you to build your career path from student to world class Software professional. Achieving a job in TCS is very easy process since the company is transparent to all the people irrespective of any recommendations. Now we have the TCS NextStep Registration for 2017, which helps you in registering your profile in TCS. Below we are providing all the details about the registration process in our website allindiarecruitmentresults.com
TCS is a multinational IT services company which have the headquarters in Mumbai. It operates in 46 countries all over the world. Every year conducts the recruitment for freshers and Experienced professionals. Students can apply for IT jobs in TCS through TCS NextStep official website page. Here we will detail you the TCS Recruitment Process, Education Criteria, Selection Process ,TCS NextStep Registration last date and many more.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Students should pass B.Tech , B.E, M.C.
- A , M.Tech from any recognized university.
- Students should have 65% and above all over the academics.
Procedure to register for TCS NextStep Registration 2017:
- Launch the official website https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Click on Register Now button.
- Select the Category IT which takes you to the registration page.
- Now Enter all the personal details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Application Id will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it for future reference.
- If you want to see the application status, Click on Track my application.
TCS NextStep Highlights:
- TCS NextStep intimates you about the TCS NextStep Registration 2017 and Application status.
- Receive and Download the Hall Tickets for TCS Off- Campus Recruitment Process.
- View and Download your Offer Letter.
- View and Download your Joining Letter.
- Reach out to TCS through calls and emails regarding all the recruitment related queries.