Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 630 Jobs
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) on behalf of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce an employment notification Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as 630 vacant excise constable vacancies. Job seekers who are looking for the Excise Department jobs in the state of Telangana can apply online for this TSPSC Excise Constable Notification as early as possible. TSPSC Excise Constable 2017 online applications will be available from 04th May 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may submit the application form on or before last date 30th May, 2017.
Details about Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB).
Total Number of Vacancies: 630.
Name of the Posts: Excise Constable.
Job Location: Telangana.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Excise Constable posts, candidates will get pay scale as of Rs.15460/- to Rs.47330/- per month.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.80/- and there is no fee for reserved category candidates.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/05/2017.
How to apply for Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TSLPRB www.tslprb.in
- After that, click on the link of TSLPRB Constable Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.