TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu 15711 Police Jobs
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the latest job notification TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2017 for filling up 15711 vacancies of constable grade II, jail warder and fireman posts. TNUSRB invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Tamil Nadu Government Jobs 2017, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidates and must submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 22nd February, 2017.
Details about TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB.
Total Number of Posts: 15711.
Name of the Posts:
- Constable Grade II: 13137 Posts.
- Jail Warder: 1312 Posts.
- Fireman: 1316 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have completed the intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5400/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/- per month.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.165/- per application.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/01/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 22/02/2017.
- Date of the Exam: 21/05/2017.
How to apply for TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of TNUSRB www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Home page will be opened on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.