TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 | 6140 Jail Warder Vacancies | Apply Here
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has recently announced an employment notification TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 for 6140 Positions.
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- Tamil Nadu Police Job 2018 Notification
- TNUSRB 2018 Latest Job Vacancies
- TNUSRB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- TNUSRB 2018 Registration Fee Details
- Application Procedure for TNUSRB Notification 2018
- Download the PDF of TNUSRB Jobs 2018 Advertisement
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Overview:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Tamil Nadu Police Jobs can apply for this TNUSRB Notification from 28th December, 2017 to 27th January, 2018.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board Notification 2018 details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Total Number of Posts||6140 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Constable and Jail Warder|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who have selected for the TNUSRB Police Jobs will get monthly pay scale as Rs.18200/- to Rs.52900/-.
Application Fee Structure:
- General and OBC candidates, Rs.130/-.
- Reserved category applicants, No Fee.
|Starting date to apply online||28/12/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||27/001/2018|
Procedure to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Then, click on the link of Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jobs.
- Now candidate must read the official notification carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with all your details.
- Enter fee details.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for TNUSRB Jail Warder Recruitment 2018