UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 for 12460 Vacant Teacher Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has released the latest job notification UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant teacher jobs. As per this notification, UP Basic Shiksha Parishad is going to fill up 12460 vacancies in various empty schools in Uttar Pradesh state. Organization is inviting online applications from young and energetic candidates. Job seekers, who really want to make their career in education field, should not miss this golden opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may download the UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 09th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 12460 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher.
District Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
Candidates must possess graduation degree with TET qualification or BTC or B.Ed or D.ED from a government recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted candidates will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.200/-.
|Commencement of Online Application Registration||28/12/2016|
|Closure of online application registration||09/01/2017|
|Last date to pay the application fee||11/01/2017|
|Last date for challan printout||13/01/2017|
|Correction in filled Application Form||17/01/2017 to 19/01/2017|
How to apply for UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- Click on the link of UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Submit the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future usage.