UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017 www.uppcl.org
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Office Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Through this UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017, Organization plans to recruit Graduate candidates for these vacant positions. UPPCL is going to fill up 2585 vacancies of office assistant and stenographer positions. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Online applications are now available on its official page. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application to Uttar Pradesh Corporation Limited (UPPCL) on or before closing date that is 29/12/2016. All those applicants to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancy, selection procedure and job description etc required for the post below.
Vacancy Details about UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2585 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Office Assistant.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 21 years and upper age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Contenders must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and typing test. Written test contains two parts,
Part I: Questions related to computer knowledge.
Part II: Questions related to general Hindi, General Knowledge and Technical Knowledge.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.700/-.
- For PWD candidates, Rs.10/-.
|Starting date for online application form||08/12/2016|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||29/12/2016|
|Date of the Examination||Second week of January, 2017|
Steps to apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of UPPCL www.uppcl.org.
- Go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open online application form and fill the required details carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment of registration fee as per your category.
- Click on submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application for future usage.