UPSC IFS Application Form 2017 Indian Forest Services Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification UPSC IFS Application Form 2017 for conducting the preliminary and mains examinations. UPSC invites the online applications from energetic and work hard applicants. Candidates who are interested can apply by filling the IFS Online Application Form 2017 as on or before the last date that is 17th March, 2017. Eligible applicants can fill Indian Forest Services (IFS) Application Form 2017 by visiting its official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates who want to get registered with UPSC can utilize this golden opportunity and enhance their career with IFS jobs.
Details about UPSC IFS Application Form:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Indian Forest Dept Jobs.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
UPSC IFS 2017 Exam Pattern:
For Preliminary Exam:
- Candidates are required to appear Civil Services Examination on 18th June, 2017.
- Question paper will be of objective in nature having multiple choice type questions.
- Preliminary exam will be divided into two exams of 200 marks each.
- Question paper will be in English and Hindi Languages.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer.
For Main Exam:
|Name of the Paper||Subject Name|
|Paper I||General English (300 Marks)|
|Paper II||General Knowledge (300 Marks)|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI||Optional Subject|
Zoology, Statistics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Botany, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering and Agriculture B.Sc.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- per applicant.
|Starting date for online application form||22/02/2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||17/03/2017|
|Date of the preliminary examination||18/06/2017|
|Main Examination Date||03/12/2017|
Steps to apply for UPSC IFS Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of UPSC IFS Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned documents, signature and photograph as specified.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.