Uttarakhand Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017 Veterinary Pharmacist Posts
Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Uttarakhand has announced an employment notification Uttarakhand Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant veterinary pharmacist positions. As per this notification, AHD is going to fill up 116 members of unreserved positions. Online applications are now available on its official website. AHD, Uttarakhand invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 23rd January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Uttarakhand Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 116 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Veterinary Pharmacist.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess diploma degree or equivalent examination in pharmacy from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.200/-.
- For SC/ST and PWD applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 23/01/2017.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Animal Husbandry Department www.ahd.uk.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AHD Pharmacist Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for further reference.