WBHRB Recruitment 2017 | 1520 General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently announced an employment notification WBHRB Recruitment 2017 for 1520 Medical Officer Vacancies in the month of November, 2017.
- WBHRB Recruitment 2017
- WBHRB GDMO Notification 2017
- West Bengal Latest Jobs 2017
- WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2017
- WBHRB GDMO Registration Fee Details 2017
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Jobs 2017
- WBHRB 2017 Online Application Procedure
- Download the PDF of WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Notification 2017
Overview of WBHRB Recruitment 2017:
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest West Bengal Government Jobs can apply for this WBHRB 2017 GDMO Notification 2017 through online on or before the last date 01st December, 2017.
WBHRB GDMO Notification 2017 vacancy details are as follows,
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1520 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2017:
Candidates maximum age should not be exceed more than 36 years.
Applicants must read the official advertisement for academic details.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- Starting date to apply online: 23/11/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 01/12/2017.
Procedure to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of WBHRB www.wbhrb.in
- After that, search for the link of WBHRB medical Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2017